A SilverStripe module providing foundation for pages with listed records.
- All applied via extensions, so you can maintain your own Page class data structures
- Ability for listed pages (blog posts, for example) to be listed on site root and/or underneath Root pages (blog, for example)
- Index pages - akin to blog root page, but is more independent, it doesn't actually house listed pages/posts underneath it
- Root and Index pages managed within SiteTree
- ListedPages able to be managed in their Root page in the SiteTree, and/or in their own Admin, and can be hidden from SiteTree
This needs a whole heap more documentation, and even some example implementations. One thing at a time! But this is in use on several production sites, it's ready to roll.
Feel free to submit any questions as issues in the meantime.
- silverstripe-framework ^4
- fromholdio/silverstripe-commonancestor ^1.0
- symbiote/silverstripe-gridfieldextensions ^3.0
composer require fromholdio/silverstripe-listings
Details & Usage
Install, and then apply the extensions to your page classes/data structures.
More thorough docs to come. In the meantime please submit questions as issues.
- Documentation and usage examples