py.test plugin pytest plugin which adds pdb helper commands related to pytest.
pip install pytest-pdb
gototest | gt
- When debugging with pdb, type
gototestwhich brings you directly to the frame of the test function.
whichtest | wt
When debugging with pdb, type
whichtestwhich should print something like:
Currently in test_pdb.py:13: TestClasses.test_class_pdb
It works by walking the frame stack until it finds a test item in the locals. This depends on how
pytest_pyfunc_callis implemented. If that changes or is replaced by a plugin, the whichtest command may fail.
- Move to top (oldest) frame.
- Move to bottom (newest) frame.
0.3.2 - Unreleased
0.3.1 - 2018-07-31
- Remove debug print output. [fschulze]
0.3.0 - 2018-07-28
- Show offset of current frame to test frame. [blueyed, fschulze]
- Print location upon entering pdb. [blueyed, fschulze]
0.2.0 - 2017-01-17
- Fix/improve location reporting. [blueyed (Daniel Hahler)]
0.1.0 - 2016-07-09
- Initial release. [fschulze (Florian Schulze)]