Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.9.0 - 8th May 2014
0.9.1 - 16th May 2014
- Fixed nuget package deployment
- Sorted namespacing
- Refactored lots of code
- Added better error handling
- Introduced F# scaffold project structure
0.9.2 - 12th June 2014
- Fixed namespace clash between Type Provider and parent provider type class
- Added ability to retrieve the name of a blob and table programmatically
- Removed EntityId from the LightweightTableEntity and replaced with separate PartitionKey and RowKey properties
- LightweightTableEntity made public and changed to a class rather than a record
1.0.0 - 14th June 2014
- Fixed a bug whereby provided type constructors sometimes mixed up field names and their values.
1.1.0 - 13th August 2014
- Forced Get to provide a Partition Key as well as Row Key to semantically reflect that it can never return more than 1 result (this removes the exception path).
1.2.0 - 20th April 2015
- Perf improvement for batch inserts when building lightweight table entities.
- Azure Storage Queue support.
1.3.0 - 27th August 2015
- Upgrade to Azure Storage 4.3.0 SDK.
- Added hooks into native Azure Storage SDK directly in the type provider.
- Simplified some naming of methods on blobs.
1.4.0 - 28th October 2015
- Lots of work on documentation.
- Blobs now support connection string overrides.
- Support for Page Blobs.
- Go back to .NET 4.0 dependency - no need to push up to 4.5.1.
- No longer add Azure SDK references to client projects.
- Breaking change: downloadFolder() now requires the caller to explicitly start the Async workflow to being downloading.
1.4.1 - 8th January 2016
- Configuration file support.
1.5.0 - 24th June 2016
- Remove obsolete reference from StorageTypeProvider.fsx
1.6.0 - 27th July 2016
- Better connection string management
- Eager table type loading
- Delete entire partitions
- Better handling with large batches
- Blob listing on folders
1.6.1 - 3rd August 2016
- Async support for Tables
- BREAKING CHANGE: Lazy deserialization of AsString and AsBytes members on Queue messages
- BREAKING CHANGE: Automatic inference of option types for fields that are missing for some rows
- Name property on containers
- Visibility Timeout control on queue messages
- Minor bug fixes
1.7.0 - 6th October 2016
- Improve synchronous bulk table operation performance
- Fix asynchronous bulk table operation error handling
1.8.0 - 28th March 2017
- Support for Azure Metrics tables.
- Support for simple humanization of table properties.
1.9.0 - 6th May 2017
- Upgrade to F# 4.0
- Upgrade to .NET452
- Support for static blob schemas
1.9.1 - 8th May 2017
- Better support for programmatic blob access
- Static Table schema support
- BREAKING CHANGE: Size property on Blobs changed to a method.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Reworked static Blob schema
1.9.2 - 31st May 2017
- Support for specifying blob type in blob schema definition.
1.9.3 - 25th August 2017
- Support for MIME type assignment on blob upload.
- Support for blob file and container properties
- Upgrade to Azure Storage 7.2.1
1.9.4 - 29th October 2017
1.9.5 - 9th November 2017
- Blob and Queue SAS tokens are now configurable.
- Ability to supply a prefix when listing blobs.
1.9.6 - 23rd February 2018
- Re-enable storage metrics support.
- Upgrade Azure Storage to v9
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.