The FSharp.Data package (
FSharp.Data.dll) implements everything you need to access data in your F# applications and scripts. It implements F# type providers for working with structured file formats (CSV, HTML, JSON and XML) and for accessing the WorldBank data. It also includes helpers for parsing CSV, HTML and JSON files and for sending HTTP requests.
You can see the version history here.
- Install the .NET SDK specified in the
build.sh -t Buildor
build.cmd -t Build
dotnet fake build -t Format dotnet fake build -t CheckFormat
This library comes with comprehensive documentation. The documentation is
automatically generated from
*.fsx files in the content folder and from the comments in the code. If you find a typo, please submit a pull request!
- FSharp.Data package home page with more information about the library, contributions, etc.
- The samples from the documentation are included as part of
FSharp.Data.Tests.sln, make sure you build the solution before trying out the samples to ensure that all needed packages are installed.
Releasing of the NuGet package is done by GitHub actions CI from master branch when a new version is pushed.
Releasing of docs is done by GitHub actions CI on each push to master branch.
- If you have a question about
FSharp.Data, ask at StackOverflow and mark your question with the
- If you want to submit a bug, a feature request or help with fixing bugs then look at issues and read contributing to FSharp.Data.
- To discuss more general issues about FSharp.Data, its goals and other open-source F# projects, join the fsharp-opensource mailing list
This repository is governed by the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct.
We pledge to be overt in our openness, welcoming all people to contribute, and pledging in return to value them as whole human beings and to foster an atmosphere of kindness, cooperation, and understanding.
The library is available under Apache 2.0. For more information see the License file in the GitHub repository.