Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
BREAKING CHANGES: Fabulous has been restructured and became Fabulous, Fabulous StaticView and Fabulous for Xamarin.Forms!
If you're making apps with Fabulous, you will need to use Fabulous for Xamarin.Forms now.
Please read the migration guide to know how to update from Fabulous v0.36.0 to Fabulous for Xamarin.Forms v0.40.0.
For more information on this restructuring, please read #481
- [Fabulous.XamarinForms] Reordered Picker properties to put in front the most commonly used ones (#466)
- [Fabulous.XamarinForms] Fixed ContentPage.UseSafeArea not working as expected (#500)
- [Fabulous.XamarinForms] [Templates] The templates have been cleaned and are now more consistent. Also the targets/props files used now match real files (#481, #494)
- [DynamicViews] Various fixes to improve support of Shell (#428, #430, #447, #450)
- [DynamicViews] Fixes to FormattedString and Span (#431)
- [DynamicViews] Added missing Font properties for Picker (#444)
- [DynamicViews] Added various missing properties and removed meaningless events (for Fabulous) (#461)
- [Templates] Updated Android template to Android Pie 9.0 (#453)
- [Templates] Changed the macOS template to automatically close by default after the last window is closed (#460)
- [DynamicViews] Added support for Xamarin.Forms 3.6. Partial support for CollectionView, CarouselView and Shell (#350 and #406)
- [DynamicViews] Added support for ViewElement in Header and Footer of ListView/ListViewGrouped (#408)
- [DynamicViews] Removed useless CommandParameter properties (#386)
- [DynamicViews] Fixed an issue where an exception was raised when Fabulous tried to reuse a control with a different AutomationId (#404)
- [DynamicViews] Fixed debounce not being thread-safe (#394)
- [DynamicViews] Fixed ImageButton.Command not working as expected (#389)
- [Extensions] Downgraded to Oxyplot 1.0.0 to avoid needing a preview package from a non official nuget feed (#387)