This project can be used to scaffold a prototypical .NET solution including file system layout and tooling. This includes a build process that:
- updates all AssemblyInfo files
- compiles the application and runs all test projects
- generates SourceLinks
- generates API docs based on XML document tags
- generates documentation based on Markdown files
- generates NuGet packages
- and allows a simple one step release process.
In order to start the scaffolding process run
> build.cmd // on windows $ ./build.sh // on unix
Read the Getting started tutorial to learn more.
The default maintainer account for projects under "fsprojects" is @fsprojectsgit - F# Community Project Incubation Space (repo management)