Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.0.1-alpha - May 22 2013
0.0.2-alpha - June 14 2013
0.0.3-alpha - July 27th 2014
- Re-factoring and clean-up
0.0.4-alpha - August 8th 2014
- Major changes basically a complete re-write. See docs for new API.
0.0.5-alpha - August 20th 2014
- Changed implementation of TCP transport to use pooled SocketAsyncEventArgs.
- Added fully working remoting example.
0.0.6-alpha - August 27th 2014
- Fixed a overlapped buffer issue on send in TCP transport
0.0.7-alpha - September 4th 2014
- Added some more UDP config options
- Fixed NuGet packaging.
- Merged pull request from @endeavour - adding TryScan and TryReceive functions.
0.0.8-alpha - November 3rd 2014
- Fixed some issues with event streams not getting passed when an actor is registered.
- Changed how actor paths are built.
- Cleaned up APIs' in various places specifically around ActorHost configuration.
0.0.9-alpha - November 12th 2014
- Added metrics and metric reporting capabilities
- Added message tracing support.
- Removed actor System abstraction
- DefaultMailbox is now capped by default at 1000000 items. This is configurable
- Re-arranged solution so it is a far more logical order
- Added supervisors.
- Added simple routing primitive - more to come, shortestQueue etc.
- Fixed UDP malformed packet and multicast constrianed to single router hop problem (#28)
- Ignored failing tests on build server for now. They pass consistently when run locally.
0.0.10-alpha - November 15th 2014
- Serailizer options now removed from Actor Host and placed in remoting
- Updated documentation
0.0.11-alpha - November 19th 2015
- Added actor lifecycle events - pre/post (Startup, Restart and Shutdown)
- Fixed failing tests on mono and windows
- Fixed reference documentation
- Removed half baked remoting solution
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.