phenomine.web - A web interface for the phenomine Web Service using grok
- [2012-02-01] - Initial import
First public release of phenomine.web, a web frontent built in a grok installation to query the phenomine Web Service.
- 100% pure Python, built atop the excelent Grok Zope framework
- Self hosted, or distributable to any existing grok installation
- Templates use the bootstrap framework
- Add better error handling
- Introduce logging
- Python 2.6 (2.7 will work just as well)
- Access to the phenomine Web Service
- Modify the file etc/phenomine.web.ini.in to point to the appropriate location of the phenomine Web Service WSDL
- Run python bootstrap.py to create the buildout executable
- Run ./bin/buildout to download necessary packages and create the appropriate folder structure
- Run ./bin/paster serve /parts/etc/deploy.ini
- That's it!
phenomine.web is released under the MIT License.