HDC1000 Breakout Board
Here are Eagle files for my HDC1000 Breakout Board. It should work with the HDC1008 too, but I haven't tested it.
The HDC1000 is a digital humidity sensor with integrated temperature sensor.
More info and datasheet: http://www.ti.com/product/HDC1000.
Arduino library: https://github.com/ftruzzi/HDC1000-Arduino.
##Features and parts list:
- U1: HDC1000 IC from Texas Instruments, DSBGA-8 package.
- C1: 0.1uF 0805 package decoupling cap.
- R1,R2: 4.7k-10k ohm, 0805 package. I2C pull-up resistors.
- R3: 10k ohm, 0805 package. Pull-up resistor to VCC, for the DRDYN pin. Leave the pin floating if not used.
- R4, R5: 10k ohm, pull-down resistors to GND for address selection.
- ADR0, ADR1 solder jumpers to VCC, connect to change the chip address (default: 0x41).
You can visit my website at www.truzzi.me.
Any suggestions or comments are appreciated!