Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- All non-members must be escorted by a supervising member. The member must actively supervise the non-member and is responsible for the non-member (you can’t drop them off and leave).
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn while working:
- Eye Protection (Safety Glasses, Welding Mask)
- Hearing Protection (Ear Plugs)
- Face Protection (Face Shield)
- Breathing Protection (Dust Mask)
- No open-toe shoes
- No loose clothing, jewelry, or long hair (use hair ties if needed)
- No alcohol or any substance that impairs your ability to operate machinery
- Do not operate machinery if you are tired
- No horseplay
- Do not operate machinery which you are unfamiliar. Ask the Shop Foreman or another member for assistance.
- Clean up when you are done. Return all tools, clean all work surfaces, and turn off all machines.
- Keep noise to a minimum while any published events are active.
- You must stop working if you are informed by any member that you are violating any rules or are working unsafely.
Members: If you would like your own safety glasses to keep, ask the Shop Foreman
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.