- Documentation and in its own git repo
- Forums for comments, discussion and community support
- Version: 1.1
Fuel is a fast, lightweight PHP 5.3 framework. In an age where frameworks are a dime a dozen, We believe that Fuel will stand out in the crowd. It will do this by combining all the things you love about the great frameworks out there, while getting rid of the bad.
- Dan Horrigan - Lead Developer (http://dhorrigan.com)
- Jelmer Schreuder - Senior Developer (http://jelmerschreuder.nl/)
- Phil Sturgeon - Developer (http://philsturgeon.co.uk)
- Harro Verton - Developer (http://wanwizard.eu/)
- Frank de Jonge - Developer (http://frenky.net/)
Since Fuel uses Submodules and since GitHub Downloads don't support submodules, do not download Fuel using the Downloads link here.
We will be putting a "Download" section on http://fuelphp.com soon.
FuelPHP uses submodules for things like the core folder. After you clone the repository you will need to init and update the submodules.
Here is the basic usage:
git clone --recursive git://github.com/fuel/fuel.git
The above command is the same as running:
git clone git://github.com/fuel/fuel.git cd fuel/ git submodule init git submodule update
You can also shorten the last two commands to one:
git submodule update --init
Any donations would help support the framework and pay for software, development and hosting costs. We understand if you cannot, but greatly appreciate anything you can give.