Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Naming things and knowing usage is better. Terminology will introduce this.
full-build has been designed with a single idea in mind: ensure fast development and low friction with team. Still there is a workflow to learn to be more effective and friendlier with teams.
- Anthology : a universe of dependencies, and maybe more
- Setup : big bang in da house
- NuGet : NuGet or die
- Repository : because well, it's better with source code
- Conversion : kiss of the vampire
- Init : a new start
- View : let's check source code can be compiled
- Application : let's ship it !
- Version : it's better to debug application with corresponding source code, really
- Update : synchronize with others
- FAQ : the knowledge base, sort of