Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Supports the large internal refactor present since core version v4.0.0-alpha.2.
Compatible with core v4.0.0-alpha.3
Known regressions from v3:
- #482, #481, #480, #479, core-4420
- In vertical resource view, after initial rendering, but before the resources load,
date columns (minus resources) used to be rendered. Now, no columns render.
- fix event resize highlight not being unrendered (#406)
- vert resource view fast navigation with refetchResourcesOnNavigate, breaks (core-4009)
- long-press touch selecting one event after another, gets confused (#410)
- firstDay option not considered when slotLabelInterval is days (#408)
- Typescript definition file not compatible with noImplicitAny (#405)
- when navigating prev/next using resource column grouping, renders duplicate resources (#380)
- when navigating prev/next, prevent unnecessary resource rerenders (introduced in v1.8.0)
addResourcewith parentId does not render with correct nesting (#379)
resourcesInitiallyExpandednot compatible with resource groups (#378)
- switching to view with async resources, nowIndicator causes JS error (core-3918)
falsefor collapsing by default (#40)
- performance gains with positioning/sizing (#277, #320) thx @MartijnWelker
updateEventmakes events disappear (#350)
addResourcescrollTo param broken (#335)
filterResourcesWithEventsconsiders current view's range (#334)
- Vertical resource view (agenda or basic), when waiting to receive asynchronous
event sources, previously would render generic date columns as placeholders.
Now, empty rectangles will simply be rendered.