Linux Mixer UI for Scarlett Focurite music oriented sound equipment. This UI is 100% written in HTML5 and should run on any modern browser [Check with online demo before installing]. While based on generic widget this UI is currently only supporting Scarlett Focurite boards, if you're willing to add your own board feel free to propose your code.
Current version while still in Alpha mode is fully operational and control 100% of ALSA features. On top of traditional Alsa controls, UI provides a session management mechanism to load/store configurations. Sessions include all settings for volumes and routing as well as custom labels given control.
- Scarlett 18i8 [reference card for this mixer]
- Scarlett 18i20 [thanks to happy.musicmaker]
- Scarlett 6i6 [thanks to chetwisniewski]
- If you're have an other Scarlett board supported by the same ALSA driver, please update BootMixerApp.js file, and let's know about the result.
- HTML5 Browser any modern version of Firefox,Chrome,Safari or even IE should do the job.
- Alsa Json Gateway [https://github.com/fulup-bzh/AlsaJsonGateway]
- Foundation5 for rendering and screen fluid adaptation.
- SCSS and Grunt