4store Storage Adapter for RDF.rb
See http://blog.datagraph.org/2010/04/rdf-repository-howto for an overview.
This gem depends on the unsafe mode of 4s-httpd.
$ 4s-backend demo $ 4s-httpd -U -s -1 demo
- http://rdf.rubyforge.org - RDF.rb's home page
- http://rdf.rubyforge.org/RDF/Repository.html - RDF.rb's Repository documentation
- http://4store.org - 4store's home page
Please post questions or feedback to the W3C-ruby-rdf mailing list.
- Fumihiro Kato email@example.com | http://github.com/fumi | http://fumi.me
- Rufus Post firstname.lastname@example.org | http://github.com/mynameisrufus
This is free and unemcumbered software released into the public domain. For more information, see the accompanying UNLICENSE file.
If you're unfamiliar with public domain, that means it's perfectly fine to start with this skeleton and code away, later relicensing as you see fit.