This project is the work of numerous individuals. Names are listed below, ordered alphabetically by last name, along with a brief description of each person's role and contributions.
Each individual maintains their own description, and if you don't see your name listed here, please do open a PR!
Also see the GitHub contributor stats.
- Zainab Ali (@zainab-ali): reactive streams implementation
- Diego Alonso (@diesalbla: optimised implementation of internal
- Paul Chiusano (@pchiusano): project founder and maintainer
- Pavel Chlupáček (@pchlupacek): concurrency, original implementation of
- Gary Coady (@fiadliel): NIO file implementation, port of compress from scalaz-stream, other minor features
- Fabio Labella (@SystemFw): new concurrency scheme with
- Alissa Pajer (@alissapajer): concurrency bug hunting, features, maintenance
- Daniel Spiewak (@djspiewak): concurrency plumbing, bug fixes, performance and correctness obsession
- Public key (for release signing): 3587 7FB3 2BAE 5960
- Frank S. Thomas (@fthomas): a lot of
Process1functions, features, bug fixes, and maintenance
- Rúnar Ó. Bjarnason (@runarorama): Various processes and combinators, circular buffers, compression. I'm an ideas man, Michael.
- Jed Wesley-Smith (@jedws): really very minor tweaks, cleanups and pestering, hardly worth the mention
- Michael Pilquist (@mpilquist): 0.9 redesign work, maintenance
- Daniel Urban (@durban): queue peek implementation
- Tamer Abdulradi (@tabdulradi): implementation of scanMap and scanMonoid