…ds, and fix sport/dport ordering.
- Relatively "low touch" approach for providing multiple sources as an array. Useful in conjunction with extlookup. - The same approach could be used to implement multiple destinations, with a little rejigging. Sources are more useful IMHO though. - Replace string concatenation with an array. Makes changing the arguments of the string at the end of initialize() easier. - No unit tests yet.
- I can't reproduce a scenario whereby `iptables-save` omits the `-m <proto>` argument of an existing rule. Without any documentation as to why this behaviour was first introduced I'm going to conclude that it is no longer required for the sake of slightly cleaner code.
- We have support for multiple `state` values as an array but it's masked from the Puppet DSL due to `newvalues`. Remove this and provide documentation by way of the param description.
- Some platforms resolve `getprotobynumber(112)` to "carp" instead of "vrrp". This causes rules to be constantly reloaded. Transparently rewrite this back to "vrrp".
- Use `/etc/init.d/iptables save` on Gentoo. - Match strings rather than regexes which may be partial.
- Strip newline in load_current_rules(). - Describe what each executed command is doing in terms of create/delete/save. - Current table rules weren't displayed correctly. - Produce err() if there's no iptables-save command specified.
…s, and added Rakefile for running all tests.
…er return and only look for lowercase responses.
It's still a little hokey, but now there's a framework for multiplatform support.
…rsist changes with iptables save.