This code implements map visualisation code for geospatial enabled Funnelback results.
It allows for easy deployment of results onto a map.
- a standardised way to integrating Funnelback search results with popular mapping services with minimal customisation.
- a default set of Freemarker macros to handle map presentation.
- flexibility in the choice of mapping service (eg. Google Maps vs. OpenStreetMap vs. Bing Maps) with minimal changes to code
- the ability to use custom pins, info boxes and pin clustering.
- a GeoJSON endpoint that can be accessed by other services
Documentation is available on the wiki page
The following third party code is used for this implementation:
- Leaflet.js 1.0.1
- Leaflet.markercluster - Marker clustering plugin
- Leaflet.GridLayer.GoogleMutant - Implements mapping tile layers using services such as Google Maps and Open Street Map.
- Leaflet.fullscreen - fullscreen control
- Leaflet.Spin - spinner plugin
- pLeaflet.Sleep - deactivates the map so that it doesn't zoom when you scroll a page containing the map