Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- BLOC-GUI-Miner-macOS-Downloader.zip 1.29 KB
- BLOC-GUI-Miner-v0.0.3-linux-cpu-xmrig-bundle.tar.xz 56.1 MB
- BLOC-GUI-Miner-v0.0.3-linux-cpu-xmrstak-bundle.tar.xz 56.4 MB
- BLOC-GUI-Miner-v0.0.3-linux-cpu_cuda_nvidia-xmrstak-bundle.tar.xz 61.3 MB
- BLOC-GUI-Miner-v0.0.3-linux-cpu_opencl-xmrstak-bundle.tar.xz 56.7 MB
- BLOC-GUI-Miner-v0.0.3-win64-cpu-xmrig-bundle.zip 59 MB
- BLOC-GUI-Miner-v0.0.3-win64-cpu_gpu_xmrstak-bundle.zip 95.5 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
First we would like to say a thank you to everyone for the great feedback we got from the previous release.
Some users reported us not to be able to start the BLOC GUI Miner on different systems.
We spent the last 3 days improving the miner and today we are happy to announce that the new version is fully compatible with all Windows (7 and 10), macOS (Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave) and Linux (14.04, 16.04, 18.04) operating system.
Also there was another problem with macOS users with the last build. We found out that XMR-STAK require Xcode and microhttpd dependencies and this is mandatory. Installing such dependencies can be challenging for some users. For this reason we switched the BLOC GUI Miner macOS version to XMRIG as it is included as a bundle so macOS users will not require to installing anything else beside the actual BLOC GUI Miner.
This version should work smoothly. Again we are looking for your feedbacks. This is the most important for us. Feedbacks keep us alive. Thank you.
What's new in 0.0.3 ?
BLOC GUI Miner v0.0.3 comes with XMR-STAK 2.7.1 or XMRIG 2.8.3 already built-in, including configuration files for CPU and GPU mining in most of the cases.
- Added XMRIG full support for all current and future coins
- Fixed content.json file (that cause a major crash on the previous version)
- Updated XMR-STAK with latest official binaries v2.7.1
- Replaced XMR-RIG for macOS
Choose the best miner following your hardware. We have 2 available binaries for Windows.
- BLOC GUI Miner with XMR-STAK binaries for CPU + OPENCL + NVIDIA GPU mining
- BLOC GUI Miner with XMRIG binaries for CPU mining
BLOC GUI Miner for macOS comes with XMRIG binaries already built-in for CPUmining only.
Choose the best miner following your hardware. We have 4 available binaries for Linux.
- BLOC GUI Miner with XMR-STAK CPU binaries for CPU mining
- BLOC GUI Miner with XMR-STAK OPENCL GPU binaries for OPENCL GPU mining
- BLOC GUI Miner with XMR-STAK NVIDIA GPU binaries for NVIDIA GPU mining
- BLOC GUI Miner with XMRIG CPU binaries for CPU mining
Everyone can add their own cryptocurrency to the BLOC GUI Miner as long as it is supported by XMR-STAK and XMRIG.
In the same time everyone can add/edit a mining pool into the BLOC GUI Miner.
Curently we support :
If you would like to contribute to this project by adding or editing a mining pool but also to add a new cryptonote currency please checkout the instructions available.
- What is the BLOC GUI Miner ?
- How to install on Windows
- How to install on macOS
- How to install on Linux
- How to use the BLOC GUI Miner to mine BLOC
- How to mine TurtleCoin
- How to compile the BLOC GUI Miner
Note: Some antivirus packages detect cryptocurrency miners as malware and will remove the miner as soon as it's started. In order for the BLOC GUI miner to function, you'll need to exclude the miner from being scanned by your antivirus software.