NOTE: This project will be improved with lots of new features!
f-license is an open-source license creation and verification tool. You can quickly add license key verification to your application. Don't implement yourself, just use the open-source product!
- Generating license keys with one of HMAC and RSA algorithms
- Remote verification of a license key
- Local verification of a license key
- Storing licence keys in MongoDB
- Activating and inactivating customer license keys
- f-cli tool to manage licenses by terminal
See the latest Documentation.
How to use
- MongoDB server
Start f-license server
- Create and configure
config.jsonfile like sample_config.json
Embed client code to your app
If your app's language is
Go, you need to add just one line code to your application after importing
verified, err := client.VerifyRemotely("https://localhost:4242", "trusted-server-cert", "license-key")
verified, err := client.VerifyLocally("secret-or-public-key", "license-key")
If you are not using
Go, you can easily implement their equivalent in your app's language for now. In future, we will implement for different languages.
go build -o f-cli ./cli