FuseOne 3D printer
FuseOne is another 3D printer based in Fused Filament Fabrication technology.
With a first working prototype made as my Final Year Project for BEng (Hons) Mechatronics in Staffordshire University and Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering in Universidad Europea de Madrid, I have decided to redesign it from scratch to make an even better 3D printer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. If you want a commercial license to use any part of this project, just contact me here or at (http://javiercollado.es)
This printer is inspired in RepRap project. I'm trying to design the printer as self-replicating as possible.
- CoreXY/H-Bot kinematics
- Graphical display for autonomous printing (Optional)
- Dual extruder
- Lot more features... Still thinking on it
#Some great sources used in this project:
- LionHeart electronics (http://reprap.org/wiki/SAV_MKI)
- CoreXY kinematics (http://corexy.com/)
- Marlin firmware (https://github.com/ErikZalm/Marlin)
##Thanks a lot to:
- Brice Espinasse, for his help at the beginning with Creo Parametric.
- fmalpartida, for his wonderful SAV MkI and all the help configuring the electronics.
- Leon3D, for their support and their really awesome prices that make me possible to develop this prototype.
- CloneWars project, for their innumerable times helping me with all the problems during the project, especially to that magic Hangout group.
(I want this to be a really long list, so if you feel that your name should be here and you don't see it, tell me!!)