leveldbjni 1.4, released 2012-10-31
- Switch to leveldb-api version 0.4
- Checking the results of autotool chain into the source tree so that folks building don't have to have the autotools installed.
- Support suspending the background compaction thread.
leveldbjni 1.3, released 2012-09-24
- Make Util.link work on windows too.
- Expose the CreateHardLinkW windows API call.
- Added Windows LevelDB Support
- Update to hawtjni 1.6.
- Support the db.compactRange method to force compaction of the leveldb files.
- Fixed bug need to get leveldbjni workin on the Zing JVM
leveldbjni 1.2, released 2012-02-27
- Document how to use the memory pools.
- Fixes issue #6 Support using a memory pool to reduce native memory allocation overhead.
- Update leveldb, hawtjni, and leveldb-api versions.
- Store the version in the factory class.
- Added a release guide.
leveldbjni 1.1, released 2011-09-29
- the all module needs at least one java file so that it produces a javadoc and src.zip
- Try to load the native lib when the JniDBFactory class is loaded.
- Fixes issue #1 : Bug on NativeBuffer offset
- Switch the license from CDDL to the New BSD license to match the license used in the leveldb project.
- Add the sonatype snapshot repo since that's where the leveldb-api is at currently.
- Pickup updates in the api module.
- Updating build instructions.
- implement repair and destroy.
- api updated
- Cleaner java package structure. We only need to expose one public class now since we are using the org.iq80.leveldb abstract api.
- Refactored so that the main user API is the abstract API defined in 'org.iq80.leveldb.api' package.
leveldbjni 1.0, released 2011-08-08
- Initial Release
- OS X Intel 32 and 64 bit support
- Linux Intel 32 and 64 bit support