Argonaut Manage your systems, services and also Integrate FusionDirectory backend Fonctionnalities
Argonaut is an effective tool for managing services, systems, task.
Argonaut is a modular client/server system based on JSON-RPC protocol. Both client and server sides can load modules at start. Argonaut has many functions.
Run a given operation on a system through a client
Two basic functions: restart service and switch on/off a system.
Argonaut server and argonaut client can booth load modules at startup
FusionDirectory and ServicesIntegration with
Services modules :
- argonaut-dovecot: Create the directory needed by dovecot to create the mailbox
- argonaut-ldap2zone: Create, update dns zones, create views, create acls
- argonaut-quota: Apply a file quota
- argonaut-samba : Create share from ldap information stored in FusionDirectory
- argonaut-clean-audit : Clean the audit branch of FusionDirectory
- argonaut-user-reminder : Send an email reminder coordinated with the user-reminder plugin of FusionDirectory
Deployment systems modules :
- argonaut-fai-mirror: Create a local mirror with the help of argonaut-debconf-crawler and argonaut-repository
- argonaut-fai-monitor : Monitor FAI installation and report states to FusionDirectory
- argonaut-fai-nfsroot : Integrate Argonaut into the FAI nfsroot
- argonaut-fai-server : Contains fai2ldif to create ldif from FAI text classes and yumgroup2yumi for creating in ldif the yum groups for centos/rhel deployment
Intelligent PXE Management :
argonaut-fuse : Get information and create pxelinux.cfg file that matches the type of machine to be deployed directly from LDAP, allowing automatic boot during an install by pxe
argonaut-fuse-fai-module : Read Information from the fai tab of a system in FusionDirectory
argonaut-fuse-opsi-module : Read Information from the opsi tab of a system in FusionDirectory an talk to the opsi webservice
There are a couple ways you can try to get help.You can also join the
#fusiondirectory IRC channel at freenode.net.
- If we don't answer right away then just hang out in the channel. Someone will eventually write back to you as it just means we are away from keyboard, working on something else, or in a different timezone than you.
- You should treat IRC as what it is: asynchronous chat. Sure the messages can be instant but in most channels people are in different time zones. At times chat replies can be in excess of 24hrs.