Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We are happy to announce the official release of FusionPBX 4.0. The following is a summary of some of the changes.
- XML on demand from the database by default
- Dialplan Edit is much faster
- Time conditions, Destinations, IVR Menu, and Call Flows much faster thanks to new destinations class.
- Menu class builds an array then formats the array.
- Provisioning Hot desking work better with across vendors.
- Option to hide Logout icon.
- Domain Selector has a link to Domain Settings.
- Access Controls interface for FreeSWITCH ACL lists.
- Now using GitHub github.com/fusionpbx
- Additional translations.
- Phone directory from contacts for Polycom and Yealink
- Caller Announce / Call Screening
- Missed Call Emails
- IVR Menu direct dial can be overriden by one of the options.
- Number Alias support improved.
- Default Settings -> fax -> keep_local
- Default Settings -> variables (used to control fax channel variables)
- Many bug fixes
- And more...