Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- refactored significantly (no more “classlesses”, all is OO), classes are autoloaded, tests added (travis-ci) by zytzagoo who deserves praise for his hard work!
- new: image optimization (see “Extra”-tab) using Shortpixel’s smart image optimization proxy
- new: you can now disable JS/ CSS-files being aggregated, having them minified individually instead
- new: Google Fonts can now be “aggregated & preloaded”, this uses CSS which is loaded non render-blocking
- new: Autoptimize “listens” to page caches being cleared, upon which it purges it’s own cache as well. Support depends on known action hooks firing by the page cache, supported by Hyper Cache, WP Rocket, W3 Total Cache, KeyCDN Cache Enabler, Swift, WP Super Cache, WP Fastest Cache and Comet Cache.
- new: local JS/ CSS-files that are excluded from optimization are minified by default (can be overridden by filter)
- improvement: updated minifiers (with very significant improvements for YUI CSS compressor PHP port)
- improvement: “remove all Google Fonts” is now more careful (avoiding removing entire CSS blocks)
- misc. under the hood improvements (e.g. more robust cache clearing, better support for multibyte character sets, improved CDN rewrite logic, avoid PHP warnings when writing files to cache, …)
(Git master branch playing catch up with wordpress SVN & Git beta branch)