- Adds Friendbot as a funding option on testnet
- Adds a custom pathfinder to speed things up
- QR import lead to white screen
- Assets sometimes didn't display the first time they were seen in an account
- Not always the most recent payment option displayed
- Skipping backup on new accounts w/ a funder could lead to lost keys
- Not possible to sign due to breaking change in Horizon v17
- Payment paths with XLM as intermediary not working
openssl dgst -sha256 Stargazer-1.7.0.dmg
certUtil -hashfile "Stargazer-1.7.0-win64.exe" SHA256
Major improvements include
- Account creation and recovery using BIP-39/SEP-0005 mnemonics
- Checking for exchanges w/ mandatory memos
- Accounts can be closed (using merge)
- More user friendly setup for shared accounts
- All in all, better UI flow
openssl sha -sha256 Stargazer-1.6.0.dmg
certUtil -hashfile "Stargazer-1.6.0-win64.exe" SHA256
- Fix inflation destination display after updating.
- Fix to handle non-string memo's.
- Fix bug in shared account creation.
- Add checks to stop setting/changing names to something already existing.
- Fix adding contact from transaction.
- Adds support for importing accounts and contacts from Centaurus
- Fixes grey screens at startup caused by corrupted history
- Multi-sig/Multi-party transactions --Full support for multi-signature transaction envelopes using the Constellation API/server.
- Accounts that need to be signed off by more than one signer.