For Ubuntu 16.04
sudo apt-get install -y \ autoconf \ automake \ cmake \ g++ \ git \ libbz2-dev \ libsnappy-dev \ libssl-dev \ libtool \ make \ pkg-config \ python3 \ python3-jinja2 \ doxygen
sudo apt-get install -y \ libboost-chrono-dev \ libboost-context-dev \ libboost-coroutine-dev \ libboost-date-time-dev \ libboost-filesystem-dev \ libboost-iostreams-dev \ libboost-locale-dev \ libboost-program-options-dev \ libboost-serialization-dev \ libboost-signals-dev \ libboost-system-dev \ libboost-test-dev \ libboost-thread-dev
sudo apt-get install -y \ libncurses5-dev \ libreadline-dev \ perl
git clone https://github.com/futurepia/futurepia git submodule update --init --recursive mkdir build cd build cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release .. make -j$(nproc) futurepiad make -j$(nproc) cli_wallet
Cross compile from Linux to Windows using cygwin
- Install cygwin
- Install packages i.e devel, perl, util, debug
- After running cygwin, install apt-cyg
- Install other programs (optional)
apt-cyg install bzip2 gzip m4 make unzip zip
Installl the python jinja2 module
Adding a cygwin installation path to window environment variable
- Add CYWIN_HOME from System Properties -> Environment variables to C:\cygwin64
- Add %CYGWIN_HOME%\bin to PATH
Boost Library 1.58.0 version build
8.1 Setup build environment (inside build folder)
../programs/build_helpers/configure_build.py --openssl-dir=/usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32 --boost-dir=/usr/local --sys-root=/usr/bin -f -r --win
../programs/build_helpers/configure_build.py --openssl-dir=/usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32 --boost-dir=/usr/local --sys-root=/usr/bin -f -r --win --test
make -j6 futurepiad make -j6 cli_wallet
HDD free space 54G or more CPU dual core or more RAM 4 GB or more OS Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 or later Window: Windows 10
How to run the Node Program
- Move to the directory where the futurepiad file is located, execute the node program with the following command
- Open Explorer and move to folder with futurepiad.exe
- Right-click on the folder while holding down the shift key on the keyboard
- Select "Open powerShell window here" in the pop-up menu
- Check if the folder name is same as futurepiad.exe and if it is the same, execute the node program with the following command
Setting up Node program
Modify the node_data_dir/config.ini file created after the first node execution. After modifying config.ini, you must restart node program.
Frequently used settings in config.ini Description
. p2p-endpoint: ip, port settings for this node . seed-node: ip, port setting of node to receive block data (multiple setting possible) . rpc-endpoint: settings for ip or port to be used when the wallet or API communicates with this node through rpc. . public-api: settings for api to be used on this node . enable-plugin: settings for plugin to be used on this node . bobserver: Setting up the BP or BO on this node (multiple setting possible) . private-key: Block creation key for BP and BO that were setup in bobserver (in the same order as the order of bobserver during multiple setting)
How to run wallet program
- For ubuntu 18.0.4 Execute the following command to connect the readline package version.
sudo ln -s /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.7/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.6
- Move to the directory where the cli_wallet file is located and run the wallet program executing the following command
- Run the node program 1 through 3 in order.
- Check if folder name is same as cli_wallet.exe.
You must set the password to be used for this wallet when running the wallet program for first time or when the command prompt is marked as new. ** If you lose this password, you will not be able to use the information stored in the existing wallet, so do not lose it. **
set_password [wallet password] new >>> set_password
If command prompt is locked, other commands can not be used.
unlock [wallet password] locked >>> unlock
When executing commands such as create / update etc, the active private key of BP / BO is needed, so the key is included in the wallet.
import_key [private key] unlocked >>> import_key 5Jzx2cr27Suff1SjDh4M9qaAbLeCPKyDNUFL8cEffYBXPQBfK74
Create an account
create_account [BP / BO account id] [account id to create] [json meta data (empty string possible)] true unlocked >>> create_account oneofall test001 "" true
Account information inquiry
get_account [account id] unlocked >>> get_account test001
transfer [sender account id] [recipient account id] [amount sent] [note] true unlocked >>> transfer test001 test002 "100.00000000 FPC" "" true