Drupal Commerce Fuzzy.ai Example
This Drupal module is an example integration to create Drupal Commerce product recommendations using an agent from https://fuzzy.ai/ .
You can see a demonstration of this module in action here: http://dev-drupal-commerce-fuzzy.pantheonsite.io/
Click on "Products" to browse available products. Clicking on any Product will show full product details and a "Recommended Products" block on the side. The recommendations are calculated using the included Fuzzy Agent.
These instructions assume that you have a working Drupal 8.2.x installation with Drupal Commerce enabled and configured.
- Register for an account at https://fuzzy.ai
- Install the fuzzy.ai command line tool:
npm install -g fuzzy.ai-cmdln
- Add the "Product Affinity" agent using the included .cson file from this repository:
fuzzy.ai -k YOUR_API_KEY create product-affinity.cson
- Copy this module to your modules folder (e.g.
- Add the Fuzzy.ai SDK via composer (
composer install fuzzy-ai/sdk)
- Enable the "Commerce Fuzzy Example" module at
- Enable the "Recommended Products" block.
- Enter your API Key from https://fuzzy.ai/
- Enter the Agent ID (from the agent you created previously).
Optionally, the agent will use Categories if you have a Taxonomy Term reference on your products as "field_category".