Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the QuickBox wiki!
QuickBox is a set of aplications to organize the Orienteering Events.
We have reached the beta milestone. Single and multi days events can be organized currently. Tester feedback is very appreciated, so feel free to organize your trainings or events on our QuickEvent application. File releases are available on the Releases page
There are two modes:
- Single user with SQLite sql storage.
- Multiuser with Postgre SQL storage and SQLite backup. You have to install & configure Postgre SQL on your own in this case.
- You can migrate your event from SQLite to Postgres and vice versa whenever you need.
- QuickEvent Users Guide
- QuickShow Users Guide
- quickhttpd Users Guide
- Developers Guide
- Release Plan
- Other Open Source Implementations
- List of events organized using the QuickEvent