FW4SPL is a framework for fast and easy creation of applications, mainly in the medical imaging field. It includes various features such as 2D and 3D digital image processing, visualization, augmented reality and medical interaction simulation. It runs on many different environments (Windows, linux, OSX), is written in C++, and features rapid interface design using XML files. It is freely available under open source license (LGPL).
See documentation for more details.
FW4SPL comes with VRRender, a medical image and segmentation viewer. It supports many format including DICOM, vtk, inr, etc...
Lots of tutorials and examples can also be found in the Samples/ directory. The tutorials can help you to learn smoothly how to use FW4SPL, detailed steps are described here for stable version and here for latest version.
See how to install fw4spl :
- Please report any issue on the github tracker.
- You can also get live community support on the gitter chat room.
- fw4spl-deps: contains the scripts to compile the external libraries used by fw4spl (Boost, VTK, ITK, Qt, ...)
- fw4spl-ar: fw4spl repository that contains additional functionalities for Augmented Reality
- fw4spl-droid: fw4spl repository that brings Android support.
- fw4spl-ogre: fw4spl repository that offers a new 3D rendering backend using Ogre3D.
- fw4spl community: contains various repositories associated with fw4spl (extensions, dependencies, ...)