Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Version bump for El Capitan rebuild against pyobjc dev version. Fix #73.
- Untangle copyonly and retina preferences. Fix #65.
- Delay screenshot metadata handling by one second to give OSX time to catch up. Fix #68.
- Fix AM/PM handling for 12PM. Fix #69.
- New icon, retina and dark mode compatible. Fix #48. Fix #41.
- Updated and fixed background image for DMG file. Fix #61.
- Added menu item to search for updates. Fix #54.
- Check for updates automatically, and provide option to disable it. Fix #63, fix #55.
- Log with Growl on 10.7, with notification center on 10.8 and up. Fix #59.
- Use windowDidLoad rather than override showWindow. Fix #62.
- Never die while processing a screenshot, log exceptions as needed. Fix #38.
- Parse timestamp out of screenshot filename to not reprocess old files. Fix #40.
- Reflect name randomization in example URL. Fix #60.
- Allow auto-scaling of retina screenshots down to 72dpi. Fix #44.
- Add automated update service (Sparkle!). Fix #14.
- Do not say "paused" when quitting. Fix #51.
- Dropbox v2 support:
- Detect user ID out of Dropbox v2 urls. Fix #46.
- Generate dropboxusercontent.com URLs by default.
- Change project website link to upshot.it. Fix #34.
- Only handle files for 15 seconds after their creation, to not suck in files we did not create. Fix #26.
- Don't complain if a Screenshots folder does not exist. Fix #35.
- Help users create public folders if they do not already have one. Fix #29.
- Add grayscale menu bar icon as a preference. Fix #31.
- Made share URLs customizable. Fix issue #16.
- Use temporary directory for creating DMG file. Fix #27.
- Some code cosmetics.
- Uploading worked for full-screen and per-window shots but not selections. Fix #28.
- First public release
- Screenshot uploading to Dropbox
- randomized filenames
- growl notifications
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.