ofxCvInputManager is an openFrameworks addon to manage different inputs (video,cams,snapshots) while working on your CV algorithms. it was created as a byproduct to my bachelor thesis (Skeleton2D - https://github.com/fx-lange/ofxSkeleton2D) and will certainly be developed further in upcoming projects as needed.
Send me a message if you have any questions or suggestions!
- control and switch between different inputs
- inputs: video player and video grabber
- controls: play, stop, frame-by-frame (both directions)
- additional wrapper like getPixels()
- openFrameworks 0.071
- more inputs (cams, snapshots)
- more controls (speed, play backwards, save frame as snapshot)
- UI elements
- use pixelRef