WIMM is a web interface add-on for Kodi that allows you to modify the metadata for movies, tv shows and music from a standard browser.
- Install WIMM-ng (no automatic updates)
- Install the WIMM repository (for automatic updates):
- Go to System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > WIMM Repository > Web interfaces
- Select the WIMM-ng add-on
- Enable web interface:
- Go to System > Services > Webserver > Services
- Enable Allow control Kodi via HTTP
- Set Web Interface to WIMM (optional)
- Access WIMM:
- If you made WIMM the default web interface open your browser to http://
- Otherwise open your browser to http://
Development & Build Instructions
All work is done against the
develop branch and the
master branch contains the latest release.
For build instructions and development related documentation see the docs folder.