The first release of Fyne marks a milestone for the project. We now have a stable and performant base API. Moving forward we are excited to add new features and enhancements that have been requested over the months of development.
The main features of Fyne at this time are:
- Canvas API (rect, line, circle, text, image)
- Widget API (box, button, check, entry, form, group, hyperlink, icon, label, progress bar, radio, scroller, tabs and toolbar)
- Light and dark themes
- Pointer, key and shortcut APIs (generic and desktop extension)
- OpenGL driver for Linux, macOS and Windows
- Tools for embedding data and packaging releases
The entire toolkit is developed using scalable graphics so that it looks clean and crisp on different devices and screen densities. This release only supports desktop applications but watch this space :).
Get started today at https://fyne.io/develop.