Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This module's structure has changed. Read below for more info.
- Now using python package format
- Manager that keeps track of the loggers
- neatlog.getLogger function retrieves and creates new loggers
- This is amongst other things to avoid using Class constructor explicitly
- You can set level, verbosity, log-filePath and color
If you have used previous versions of this module, replace it with the inner 'neatlog' folder of this repo.
Then go through your code and replace neatlog._Logger() with neatlog.getLogger().