To be released
- Added support for setting the full MongoDB connection string in the config file
- Fixed engine requirement in package.json
- Updated Node poller user agent version
- Fixed console plugin
- Fixed fixtures to let them generate CheckEvents
- Fixed pings list not refreshing live in dashboard
- Upgraded Node.js to 0.8
- Bumped main dependencies (Express and Mongoose) to v3. This lead to some refactoring in the model classes.
- Switched to local jQuery to avoid networking issue
- This is the last release compatible with Node 0.6.
- New events appear as such when watching event list
- Added favicon. The favison turns red when at least one check is down.
- Added a User-Agent header to both http and https pollers, to identify pings from the monitor in server logs; you can override the header via configuration
- Fixed "Save and add" redirection
- Made check title optional (falls back to the url)
- Fixed handling of relative Location headers
- Fixed chart timezone and vertical scale bugs
- Made new events more apparent in the navbar, and in the events page
- Removed custom date display logic and added moment.js as a dependency.
- Fixed check when http redirects to https
- Removed lifecycleEventsPlugin and added mongoose-lifecycle module as a dependency. This change renames events on Mongoose models from 'pre-' to 'before-' and from 'post-' to 'after-' (e.g. 'postRemove' becomes 'afterRemove').
- Modified API routes to be more RESTful
- Upgraded dependencies (mongoose, express, ejs, config, async, socket.io)
- Added a Reports tab for tags, offering easily accessible monthly reports
- Made tabs compatible with direct links and back button in tag and check view
- Ping list is now updated in real time
- Added 'Save and add' button in new check form to facilitate batch check creation
- Changed the CheckEvent format for better extensibility (use the fixtures/fixEvents.js fix to migrate existing events)
- Fix polling interval to mimic the behavior of a cron
- Add a way to pause checks in the dashboard GUI, in the API, and in the model
- Split Monitor class and configuration, to fix polling when
- Fixed failure to add check in the dashboard when the protocol wasn't set
- Added UDP poller (bolgovr)
- Add support for HTTPS checks
- Refactor poller class to allow adapter pattern. Opens the door for UDP, FTP, complete page... check types.
- Removed proxy configuration (now uses environment variables)
- Initial version