623 contributions in the last year
g-r-a-n-t has no activity yet for this period.
Reviewed 19 pull requests in 1 repository
ethereum/fe 19 pull requests
Parser support for
pub const; add
- Lowering pass and augmented assignments
- Reject invalid emit
- Give the AST ownership of its strings.
- Properly reject emitting undefined events
- Properly reject octal number literals
- Panic when Yul mapping fails; print friendly message when fe panics
- Properly reject calling an undefined function on an external contract
- Prevent several cases of making duplicate definitions under the same name
- Checked pow
- Implement checks for modulo arithmetic
- Add checks for integer division
- Created contracts included in constructor object.
- Structs in the ABI
- Improve visibility of subsequently defined contracts
- Fix visibility issue with subsequently defined contracts
- Add overflow/underflow checks for multiplicatons
- Reorganize contract tests
- Full support for empty tuples
Opened 17 other issues in 1 repository
- ERC-721 Demo
- Use SmallVec instead of Vec
- Tighter checking on binary operations.
- Remove FloorDiv
- Pretty-print AST
- Fix ContextHarness
- Make contract testing utilities avaiable to all
- Unused data objects included in initialization code.
- March Dev Update
- Literal type paramaters in Fe
- Revert messages in assert statements
- Builtin address attribute on contract types
- Desired overflow in Uniswap pair
"missing data object" when compiling a contract with both an
- Visibility of subsequently defined contracts.
- Structs in json ABI
- ABI packed encoding.