SRFI-14: Character-set Library
- Copyright (c) 1988-1995 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
This material was developed by the Scheme project at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Permission to copy and modify this software, to redistribute either the original software or a modified version, and to use this software for any purpose is granted, subject to the following restrictions and understandings.
- Any copy made of this software must include this copyright notice
- Users of this software agree to make their best efforts (a) to
return to the MIT Scheme project any improvements or extensions that they make, so that these may be included in future releases; and (b) to inform MIT of noteworthy uses of this software.
- All materials developed as a consequence of the use of this
software shall duly acknowledge such use, in accordance with the usual standards of acknowledging credit in academic research.
- MIT has made no warrantee or representation that the operation of
this software will be error-free, and MIT is under no obligation to provide any services, by way of maintenance, update, or otherwise.
- In conjunction with products arising from the use of this material,
there shall be no use of the name of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology nor of any adaptation thereof in any advertising, promotional, or sales literature without prior written consent from MIT in each case.