Angular 2 Pokédex
This project was generated with angular-cli, so in order to run this project, you'll have to install it as well.
To run the application locally, you have to run the following command:
After this, you can go to http://localhost:4200 to view the application.
The following libraries were used:
The development of this application is documented in the following articles:
- Getting started with Angular 2 using Angular CLI
- Writing services with Angular 2 and RxJS
- Writing your first component with Angular 2
- Creating a pagination component with Angular 2
- Using routing with Angular 2
- Changing your page title when a route changes with Angular 2
- Implementing your own pipes with Angular 2
- Animating with Angular 2
- Showing a loader with Angular 2