DMRplus - Startup Options
This file is to give an overview over the Options-parameter in MMDVM.ini [DMR Network]-section.
You can pull some conection-info at startup to the DMRplus-Network to define the behavior of TS1 and TS2 in DMR-mode. An example of such a line would be following:
If an option is set, it overwrites the setting preset at the master, if an option is empty, it unsets a predefined setting from the master. If an option is not set, the default from the master would be taken over.
What the parameters are about?
Here is a quick explaination about the options to be set:
- StartRef: This is the default reflector in TS2, in example: Refl. 4013
- RelinkTime: This is the time to fall back to the default-reflector if linked to another one and no local traffic is done, not yet implemented, would come next
- UserLink: This defines, if users are allowed to link to another reflector (other than defined as startreflector)
- 1 = allow
- 0 = disallow
- TS1_1: This is the first of 5 talkgroups that could be set static, in example: TG262
- TS1_2: This is the second of 5 talkgroups that could be set static, in example: TG1
- TS1_3: This is the third of 5 talkgroups that could be set static, in example: TG20
- TS1_4: This is the fourth of 5 talkgroups that could be set static, in example: TG110
- TS1_5: This is the fifth of 5 talkgroups that could be set static, in example: TG270
Info created by DG9VH 2016-11-11