This is the ircDDB Gateway. It allows a D-Star Repeater to interface into callsign routing via ircDDB and all of the different reflector types. It includes many facilities, including:
- Supports Icom stacks.
- Supports homebrew repeaters.
- Icom DD mode under Linux with Internet access.
- Callsign routing via ircDDB.
- D-Plus REF reflectors.
- DExtra XRF reflectors.
- DCS reflectors.
- XLX reflectors.
- CCS7 routing.
- D-RATS data transfers.
- Gateway DPRS data to aprs.fi.
- Full multi lingual text and voice announcements.
- DTMF or UR call control.
- Remote control interface.
- StarNet server.
- Ability to set policies for reflector usage.
There are many external programs that allow for inserting voice or text messages, as well as remote control operation.
They all build on 32-bit and 64-bit Linux as well as on Windows using Visual Studio 2017 on x86 and x64.
This software is licenced under the GPL v2.