STM32F1 working directory template
This repo provides a full workspace to get you started with the STM32F10x family of controllers. It is aimed at people who prefer to work without an IDE in a simple text editor and want to compile from the command line.
I have added a fixed Makefile which will enable the use of the math functions and sprintf() and other libc functions from newlib.
This working directory, especially the Makefile is base upon the STM32F4 Discovery Firmware by nabilt.
Information on how to set up an arm-none-eabi-gcc toolchain required to compile code for the STM32F microcontrollers can be found here
Documentation on the peripheral library can be found in the file stm32f10x_stdperiph_lib_um.chm
- Project: contains the example code, place your projects here
- Libraries: contains the STM32F10x peripheral library and CMSIS files
- Utilities: contains more libraries for the STM32F10x evaluation boards
- GPIO example featuring setting and reading from IO pins
- WS2812 example on how to drive a WS2812 RGB LED using PWM and DMA
###This code is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license v3.0
This only applies to my example code, all other code by ST and ARM are property of their respective owners and are released under a different license
This means that you are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor
Attribution in this case means that you should please provide a link to Elia's Electronics
More information on this license can be found here