Atom Web View package
Opens a web browser in an editor in Atom.
It has a very neat and unique design that has a minimalist, simple design to it and is very easy to use and very pretty to look at.
Two ways to use the Web View package.
With command Palette
ctrl-shift-Pto open your Command Palette
- type in "Web View"
Using Atom's Menu bar
- Atom Menu Package
- Web View
- Go to page
Press Alt on windows if it's not there
Things you should know
- The web pages are being rendered in an iFrame
- Websites don't work like Google, Tumblr, Yahoo, etc.
- You might have changed the command palette hotkey,
- Report all bugs and feature requests in the issues section on github
- If you would like to help out first fork the repository
git clone https://github.com/gabceb/atom-web-view.git git commit -am "<changelog>" git add . git push https://github.com/YOUR-GIT-USERNAME/atom-web-view
- Launch atom in dev mode (open a folder with command palette)
apm develop web-view
- Make a pull requests