It's true, but why settle for either or?
gem install snogmetrics
- Edit your layout(s) and add
- Replace all your
Have a look at the included example application to see it in action.
Yes it does.
Just do it. You need to make sure that the
_kmq array exists, though. SNOGmetrics will define it where you place
<%= km.js! %>, but that is usually at the bottom of the page (with the async API you could probably put it at the top if you wanted to), so if you want to add things to
_kmq before that you need to define it yourself. Just add
var _kmq = _kmq ||  and you're set.
Yes, SNOGmetrics will not output the KISSmetrics API code unless
production. Instead it will output code that logs all calls to the console (if
console is defined).
In a future version this behaviour might be overrideable.
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Theo Hultberg / Burt. See LICENSE for details.