libRocket - The HTML/CSS User Interface Library
libRocket is the C++ user interface package based on the HTML and CSS standards. It is designed as a complete solution for any project's interface needs.
libRocket uses the time-tested open standards XHTML1.0 and CSS2.0 (while borrowing features from HTML5 and CSS3), and extends them with features suited towards real-time applications. Because of this, you don't have to learn a whole new proprietary technology like other libraries in this space.
- Cross platform architecture: Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, etc.
- Dynamic layout system.
- Efficient application-wide styling, with a custom-built templating engine.
- Fully featured control set: buttons, sliders, drop-downs, etc.
- Runtime visual debugging suite.
- Easily integrated and extensible with Python scripting.
- Abstracted interfaces for plugging in to any game engine.
- Decorator engine allowing custom application-specific effects that can be applied to any element.
- Generic event system that binds seamlessly into existing projects.
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 CodePoint Ltd, Shift Technology Ltd
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
This is version is slightly modified from the official repository to better suit Ignifuga's way of compiling modules into Python which requires a flat file structure