My name is Gabriel, I am an engineer who is interested in learning new technologies and meeting new people.
If you are interested in some of my work, you can find it here
📝 Latest Blog Posts
- Have you been a victim of blog scraping?
- Chasing Dreams During a Pandemic
- Networking After Coding Bootcamp
- Start Testing Your React Applications
- Become an Open Source contributor
- Create-React-App vs Gatsby vs Next
- Anatomy of a Singly Linked List in JS
- Stacks, Queues, and Linked Lists in JS
- Adding HTML Content Dynamically in Rails 6 Using jQuery
- How to Access Spotify’s Web API Using Ruby, RESTClient, and JSON
📈 GitHub Stats
💼 Technical Skills
🔭 I’m currently working on
- A contracted B2B e-commerce platform using AWS Amplify, React, and Chakra-UI to service over 400 stores and their distributors.
- Using React/Next.js to develop a web application as well as React/Capacitor.js for a mobile application as an intern for a mental health startup called Whimser.
- Using React Native and TypeScript to help develop features on a healthcare application as an intern/co-op for a separate startup.
🌱 I’m currently learning
- EpicReact by Kent C Dodds.
- Practicing Cypress for E2E testing alongside Jest and React Testing Library for unit and integration tests.