I'm a technical, productivity focused entrepreneur. Graduated in Business Administration and self-taught in software development.
Love to solve problems developing ideas and transforming them in reality, especially if related to marketing or finance.
Over 12 years of experience in web development (full-stack) and 7 in Laravel (started using Laravel 3 in 2012).
My focus is on the backend, my passion is to understand the problem and come up with a beautiful software architecture to solve it.
I also love to work with data analysis using Microsoft Excel + VBA or Redash, building usefull dashboards for businesses decisions.
- HTML5/CSS: semantic, clean, sass/compass
- PHP 7: Clean + understandable code, OOP, PSRs, Composer, Laravel Expert (features + Valet, Mix, Echo, Socialite, Cashier, Horizon, Passport, Forge, Envoyer)
- Databases: Design, MySQL replication, relationships, indexes, migrations, ORMs
- DevOps: Continuous integration, continuous deployment (Now in love with Github Actions)
- Cloud: Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS; Cloudflare, Newrelic, Datadog, Papertrail, Bugsnag
- Unix, LAMP, Bash, ZSH, Git, Beanstalkd (queues), Redis (queues, cache, sessions)