Countly is an innovative, real-time, open source mobile analytics application. It collects data from mobile phones, and visualizes this information to analyze mobile application usage and end-user behavior. There are two parts of Countly: the server that collects and analyzes data, and mobile SDK that sends this data.
Below you can find Countly SDK repositories;
- Frontend Server (Countly-Frontend) Required
- Android SDK (countly-sdk-android)
- iOS SDK (countly-sdk-ios)
- ActionScript 3 SDK (countly-sdk-as3)
- Windows Phone SDK (countly-sdk-windows-phone)
- Blackberry WebWorks SDK (countly-sdk-blackberry-webworks)
- Icenium and Phonegap SDK (countly-sdk-js)
- Unity SDK (countly-sdk-unity)
- Create a Heroku server (Cedar)
- Add MongoLab plugin
- Configure this repository to push to Heroku
heroku config:set VARIABLE=valueand add all variables from config.js except the port one
- Push to Heroku and you are done
- Update the respository in your machine
- Add the missing configuration variables (check above)
db.sessions_.remove();on MonboDB console
- Push the app to Heroku
Countly write and read API. Waits for write requests from the iOS/Android SDKs and read requests from the countly js helpers. Refer to Countly Server API Reference for details.
Glad you asked. We need ideas, feedbacks and constructive comments. All your suggestions will be taken care with upmost importance.