Countly is an innovative, real-time, open source mobile analytics application. It collects data from mobile phones, and visualizes this information to analyze mobile application usage and end-user behavior. There are two parts of Countly: the server that collects and analyzes data, and mobile SDK that sends this data.
Below you can find Countly SDK repositories;
- Frontend Server (Countly-Frontend) Required
- Android SDK (countly-sdk-android)
- iOS SDK (countly-sdk-ios)
- ActionScript 3 SDK (countly-sdk-as3)
- Windows Phone SDK (countly-sdk-windows-phone)
- Blackberry WebWorks SDK (countly-sdk-blackberry-webworks)
- Icenium and Phonegap SDK (countly-sdk-js)
- Unity SDK (countly-sdk-unity)
##How do I install Countly API Server on Heroku?
- Create a Heroku server (Cedar)
- Add MongoLab plugin
- Configure this repository to push to Heroku
heroku config:set VARIABLE=valueand add all variables from config.js except the port one
- Push to Heroku and you are done
How do I upgrade Countly API Server on Heroku?
- Update the respository in your machine
- Add the missing configuration variables (check above)
db.sessions_.remove();on MonboDB console
- Push the app to Heroku
Countly write and read API. Waits for write requests from the iOS/Android SDKs and read requests from the countly js helpers. Refer to Countly Server API Reference for details.
##How can I help you with your efforts?
Glad you asked. We need ideas, feedbacks and constructive comments. All your suggestions will be taken care with upmost importance.
##Community & support