GabNetStats is a handy swiss-knife tool for network administration and statistics. Featuring an old-school but very missed blinking network status icon in the system tray, network traffic graph, and advanced network statistics.
- Adds an icon in the statusbar that reflects network traffic
- Detailed statistics about network connections
- Context menu for easy access to network configuration
- Real-time network graph
GabTracker : https://github.com/gabsoftware/GabTracker
- Clone this repository in one directory
- Clone the GabTracker repository in the same directory, so that both repo are located in the same directory
- Open the GabNetStats solution in Visual Studio 2017
- If it cannot find the GabTracker project, in the solution, add an existing project and choose the GabTracker project
- Generate the solution
- GabNetStats should build without errors.
Many thanks to :
- Igor Tolmachev (www.itsamples.com) for the original idea
- Valerij Romanovskij (alias ext5 on GitHub) for the Russian translation